Monday, May 9, 2011

A wonderful mother's day...

David & Emma were so sweet to make my 2nd mother's day very special! Being a mom is the most incredible and wonderful job in the world & the Emma is the most amazing blessing in my life. I constantly fall more & more in love with her!
On Saturday we had a wonderful trip to the Dallas Arboretum. It was a beautiful day & we loved seeing all of the beautiful sights. Emma was so sweet & had so much fun looking & exploring. She was so tired by the time we left and was asleep probably within five minutes of being in the car.










I love my family! Thanks for making the weekend so special for me!

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

What precious pictures! I love that you had such a special weekend with our sweet family. Emma is one blessed little girl to have you as her mommy and it is so fun for this mom to see you being such an amazing mommy!!! Love you sweetie!

Kim said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. And I LOVE her her pig tails. You're a great mom, Ashley! What a lucky little girl that sweet Emma is! :)

J said...

She is such a doll! Looks like you had a great day! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers