A huge thank you for all of you who have been praying this week & today for Emily. Here is the latest update that I copied this from Emily's blog.
Emily is out of surgery. "She is comfortable, but very out of it," Dave says. The surgery was successful, but her pre-surgical condition was worse than expected. Her recovery will be longer and possibly more difficult than the last. However, her body is repaired and healing, she is otherwise healthy, and measures taken for the baby went well. Dave says there may be challenges ahead, but "for now, we're in a good place."
I know the family will appreciate your continued prayers during the rest of Emily's hospital stay and her recovery at home, as well as for the continued health of their baby.


1 comment:
I prayed several times for Emily today...that is all just so scary. Glad to hear things are good right now; will continue to remember her in prayer. You are a sweet, sweet friend, Ashley. She is lucky to have you.
Post a Comment