We had a great Easter in Abilene. I took 800+ pictures, so I'll just get to them!
We did a little mini-photo shoot on Saturday with the cousins in their Easter clothes before they were too distracted with candy & eggs! I think we got some pretty cute ones!
I love my pretty girl! I love these sweet pictures of her!
Easter morning, one happy little family! :)
Sweet girl laughing at her daddy!
The whole fam
The kids getting their color coordinated Easter baskets. They were so cute!
Emma loves her new "mamingo" chomper!
And a girl can never have too many glasses!
She really caught on to hunting eggs, she was too stinkin' cute!
She was most excited to eat her "nacks" that filled her eggs!
We arrived back home early this morning, after being stuck in Abilene for the night because of some crazy storms! We had so much fun being with family...love you guys!!






8 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love her pink little dress. Glad y'all had a fun weekend with your family. :)
Super cute pictures! I love her little hair bow!
Oh, my she's adorable!
Oh my goodness!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her little pants outfit. Where did you get it? SO cute!!
When did Emma get so big??? Those are some GREAT pictures!
So fun seeing the pictures! Thanks for sharing. Emma is absolutely adorable. What a beautiful family!
I love the little romper! Will be praying for your friend.
I love that you said you took 800 pictures...I truly believe you did! We practically did, too. Ha! Emma is just a doll...more and more beautiful every time I see her! LOVE that first picture in the romper!!! Love ya friend!
Post a Comment