Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday

 We had a busy & fun week of traveling & time with family last week! 
Get ready for picture overload!

Two sets of 4 Knight generations!
 Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw with 4 of their 19 great-grands!
 David & Emma enjoying their pie at the 1st Annual Knight Pie Supper
 Caven & Emma playing
 Mom & I cooking on Thanksgiving morning
 Honey & Emma
 The Snow's on Thanksgiving morning!
 My sweet little turkey! :)
 My cousin Cody Bob & Emma. She latched on to him only a few minutes after he walked in the door!
 Emma & her wonderful daddy! :)
My Uncle Phil had to work on Thanksgiving, so we visited him at his fire station & he let the kids play on the truck!
Emma helping Uncle Phil drive his fire truck



 David & the boys showing off their Lincoln Log Fort
 Emma loved sitting on top of the pile of Lincoln Logs
 Playing with cousin Clay
 We headed back to our house for the weekend & watched our Abilene High Eagles at Cowboys Stadium on Saturday. Here's a sweet picture of Honey reading the kids a bedtime story on Saturday night.

We had a great week & enjoyed having time with family! 
Now we are busy trying to get well {we've all been sick, yuck!}, and getting ready for CHRISTMAS!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Not to sound crazy, BUT, I would love to see more pictures of your parents' house! It is so wonderfully adorable from what I can tell and I want to see more! I love, love, love all the blue and the overall style!! You and your mom have such enviable style!

Also, Emma's turkey shirt is just about the most precious thing I have ever seen! Did you make that?!

Hope you all feel better soon!

p.s. I put a check in the mail a day or two ago...you should receive it any day now. Thanks again, so much, for my adorable cards!

JENNY said...

What a fun Thanksgiving!! I love that picture of Emma and her Honey. So cute. And, I LOVE Emma's Thanksgiving shirt! Did you make that?

Lauren said...

I'm so glad the Snows had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I loved the picture of Emma looking so sweetly at her Honey!

Jill said...

Good job on the turkey shirt :)

Kim said...

LOVE the picture overload! :) That a girl...pictures are great! Sure enjoyed getting to see you and Emma last week...and David, too, ofcourse! :) Anyhow, love ya! Can't wait to see you after the holidays!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers