Last weekend Emma & I made a trip to Abilene for ACU's Homecoming & to spend time with family. Here are a couple of pictures from the parade. Emma loved it & when there would be a break between floats she would hold her hands up like she was asking "where did they go?"
We both wore our one purple outfits for the occasions.
We loved getting to spend some time with Jamie {& baby Brylee}! Emma can't wait for her to arrive!
One more thing....
I want to wish a very HAPPY HAPPY birthday to my wonderful, sweet, & amazing mother! Love you mom!!
I want to wish a very HAPPY HAPPY birthday to my wonderful, sweet, & amazing mother! Love you mom!!




4 comments:
Ahh...thanks sweetie! We LOVED having you and Emma in town and as always we miss you big time! It was fun to see the parade through Emma's eyes! What a joy she is! I love the pictures from Brooke! They are all so good!
Oh my goodness! I just can't get over how cute Emma is! Glad y'all had fun at the parade. Can't wait to see you soon!
I totally missed your mom's birthday...ouch! Anyhow, will send her a message tonight (if I don't forget in the next few minutes! Ha!) Anyhow, glad yall had a good time here. I didn't take the boys to the parade this year, I so wish I would have!
I so wish I could've seen you and Miss Priss during Homecoming. Next time you're in A-town, we need to schedule a date. Love you, friend! Your little Wildcat-in-training is so adorable!
Post a Comment