Over the past week our house has been full of visitors & lots of fun! That's one of the many reasons I love summertime, it's such a great time to be able to get together with people that you love! And thankfully, we've been able to do lots of that this summer.
We have some very dear long-time friends from Houston who Emma finally got to meet last week.
Linda, her daughter Shelli & Shelli's two cute kids Paityn & Kade came to Mansfield to visit for a few days. We had so much fun catching up, playing, shopping & of course eating! I don't think I've ever seen Emma have more fun playing with any other kids as she did with Paityn & Kade. They were so attentive to her & she LOVED having two playmates around for three whole days!
{Shelli-your kids are absolutely precious, so well behaved & both so stunning! We hope to get to play again soon!}
Yesterday, mom, Emma & I were able to meet up with her Aunt, Uncle & Cousin. I had not seen any of them in at least 8 or 9 years. Aunt Norma was my grandmothers sister & I told David last night it was so comforting and weird all at the same time to be with her, and be reminded in so many ways of my Nanny, who I so dearly miss. We had a very nice lunch, enjoyed getting to catch up a little, and letting them meet Emma.
We enjoyed getting to see mom & dad both off & on through the week & Emma loved having all the attention! She has been so happy & loved having so many playmates. In fact, she's been so excited by it all that she woke up at 5:30 this morning happy, laughing & wanting to PLAY! If you didn't know, 5:30 is not playing time! ;)
Here are just a few pictures from our time together
{I need to get the rest from you, mom!}


No comments:
Post a Comment