I just realized I never posted these pictures. they are from a month or so ago, when David's mom {aka Happy} came in for the weekend.
Happy's birthday was on Saturday, so yesterday Emma & I drove to Longview & back to surprise Happy with a birthday lunch at work. It was a priceless moment to see the look on her face when she saw us at the door of her office! We love you Happy, and are so glad we got to see you yesterday! Happy {late} Birthday!! :)
Happy's birthday was on Saturday, so yesterday Emma & I drove to Longview & back to surprise Happy with a birthday lunch at work. It was a priceless moment to see the look on her face when she saw us at the door of her office! We love you Happy, and are so glad we got to see you yesterday! Happy {late} Birthday!! :)


1 comment:
I think that is SO neat yall drove all the way out there to surprise her! HOW SWEET! I love it! I bet she thoroughly enjoyed it, too! You are great, Ashley! So thoughtful. Keep it up!
Post a Comment