Friday, April 30, 2010

A perfect picnic!

Tuesday was such a beautiful day and we were all itching for some outside time. I packed a picnic dinner & had everything ready to go as soon as David got home from work. There is a big & beautiful park right down the street from us that was the perfect spot for our evening meal!

My two loves

Thank you, self timer!Yummy! Emma loves apples!


{Yes, this is post #3 for the day...and their might even be more on the way! I'm catching up for the week. I've been having trouble getting my pictures off my camera this week, but finally had a chance to sit down to mess with it!}

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Hey, I love all the posts...it is better than Christmas! Love the picnic and zoo pictures...oh how much fun you will have this summer! Can't wait to see you all again! Love you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers