This past weekend was a good one! Really, I can't think of the last time I had a "bad" weekend, but this past weekend was filled with lots of time with family & friends & that is always a good thing. The only thing that would have made it perfect was if David would have been with us, but he was enjoying a weekend at a men's retreat.
Emma & I drove to Abilene on Thursday & enjoying hanging out the rest of the weekend.
Here's a few pictures of the fun!
Enjoying some nice spring weather {and wild west Texas winds} on Sunday afternoon
Emma & I drove to Abilene on Thursday & enjoying hanging out the rest of the weekend.
Here's a few pictures of the fun!
Enjoying some nice spring weather {and wild west Texas winds} on Sunday afternoon
Having fun bath time in Honey's sink.
Fun cousin time.
Even though Emma's face reads differently here, she really did love all the cousin attention! She had them bringing her all sorts of toys, making sure she didn't lose her poppy {that's what we call her paci} and loving on her!
{Early} Cousin Easter pictures
For as long as I can remember anytime we were together with my cousins {especially at Easter} we always took pictures. It's so fun now to be taking pictures of Emma with HER cousins!
Jude was SO excited & happy! He kept squealing in delight & each time he would Emma would start crying. He would look so concerned, she would stop & then the whole cycle would start over again! It was really funny! She was fussy & out of sorts that evening & not her usual happy self. Maybe next time we get to play with Jude she will be a little happier! :)
Those are just a FEW of my many {only 200 or so!} pictures from the weekend.
We had a great time in Abilene, but it was also so nice to come home and enjoy family time with David. Hopefully next time he can join in the fun!
We had a great time in Abilene, but it was also so nice to come home and enjoy family time with David. Hopefully next time he can join in the fun!


4 comments:
It was so great to see you, Emma, and your parents. I loved it! Emma is such a beautiful baby. Love her.
So excited about your business!
We LOVED having you here too! It was so fun!! Love all the pictures, I especially love the new cousin pictures! We do have some beautiful grandchildren!!
How fun! I LOVE good family time with a little time with good friends thrown in. :) Jude and Emma are so precious together. Love you!
Love that first picture.. so cute!
Post a Comment