Monday, March 15, 2010

She's done it again...

Our amazing photographer friend, Brooke, took Emma's 6 month pictures last weekend!

First she did this,
and then this,
and now this!{you can see even more wonderful shots here!}

How can it get any better? We are truly thankful for how she captures the moments!
Thank you Brooke, we can't wait till next time!

10 comments:

JENNY said...

So sweet! I love all of them!

Allison said...

ohmygoodness...love her rolls! they all look awesome!

kristin fulghum said...

oh my word...those are amazing! i love her outfits, i love the backdrops, i love love love those baby rolls!

Lauren said...

All of Emma's new pictures are completely adorable! Like Brooke, I LOVE the middle picture of the panel she did of Emma in the chair! She is such a doll and I live her sweet hat!

annalee said...

seriously just beautiful! her baby rolls are the best! and that dress is adorable.

M'chelle said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!!!! She is so adorable and I know you are so proud of little Emma!

emily said...

ohmigosh!!!!!!! these are too cute for words!!! I'm going to have to place an order! She is just too sweet :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

So, so sweet- I love the one of her sitting in the chair!

Kim W. said...

Beautiful pictures indeed! And I am sure Brooke would agree that it is a plus having such good lookin' subjects to photograph! ;) Yall are a sweet family, love watching yall grow through pictures. Sure hope to have a play date this summer!

Mary Kay said...

Oh my, I love them all! I must get some new pictures for my house!! How will I ever decide. I remember another adorable little girl, who used to sit in that same rocker! Like mother...like daughter! Can't wait to see you this weekend...come soon!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers