Last week my mom {who is lovingly called Honey by her grandkids} came to town! I had two appointments & David was going to be out of town for a few days, so she came to babysit & keep us company while he was away! It was so nice to have her here to enjoy doing the day to day things with us. Her & Emma had lots of sweet play & snuggle time. And her & I had lots of fun craft, shopping & talking time.
Thanks again for coming, mom! We love you & miss you!
Thanks again for coming, mom! We love you & miss you!


5 comments:
Ahh. I LOVED being with you two girls as well. It was so fun to see Emma in her own "element" and get to do the day to day stuff! I had so much fun with both of you! I love you dearly and can't wait to play again!
What a blessing to be able to have your mom in town with you.
I love that you and Miss Emma got to spend some good quality time with Honey! Your new header is ADORABLE!
I am so glad for you tha tyour Mom can come stay. I know you 3 have a ball. Fun, fun!
Payton loves to look at the blogs with me. A funny story I have to tell.....she saw the ragidy anne(sp?) doll and ran to her toy box and pulled hers out. Micah and I had brought it back to her when we went to NYC. I don't think she has touched it since. I can't wait for Emma and Presley to get a little bigger to have girly play dates.
Post a Comment