Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh, Baby! {In the bag}

This weeks Oh, Baby! theme is all about things to take to the hospital when it's baby havin' time!
Let me first say, that all of Cassie's listed items are ones that I would have said, so I'm just going to add a few more of my favorite things. Check out her post for the other items that were on my mind!


L'ovedbaby hat
I Love L'oved Baby products. :) Have you heard of them? This hat was one of my favorite things for Emma to wear. It fit her little head so cute & is so so soft! My mom found the adorable crochet flower in Boerne & we added it for a little something extra!
Like Cassie said, they will immediately put a hospital hat on your baby & I was all about getting her {and me} out of those boring hospital clothes ASAP! So in my book, cute {comfy & practical} clothes for you AND baby are a must! I had matching outfits, hats & blankets to put Emma in for each day {as well as a few extra!}.

Here's another great PJ set to take. This Old Navy Mommy & Baby Nursing set is so fun! Emma & I had a pink & white set, but I like their new colors even better! It was so fun to match my new little munchkin!{I actually preferred cute jersey-type gowns over PJ pants. But either way...soft, easy to nurse in & decent are all important.}

For me, a coming home outfit for Emma was so important. I wish I would have gotten a preemie size though, because everything was HUGE on Emma for the first few weeks of her life! Even the newborn sizes were mostly too big. It seems that each brand of baby clothes fits a little differently. Her coming home outfit was Janie & Jack & it seems that they might run a little big, where Baby Gap seems to run a little smaller. {In my opinion!}

And of course, something really comfortable & loose for your coming home attire is important as well!



2 comments:

JENNY said...

Thanks for introducing me to the Old Navy matching pj set. We loved ours. And, I agree about Janie/Jack and Baby Gap.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the advice... I'll look into the Old Navy set... the one Cassie posted looked like it was an easy nursing transition- is the Old Navy one like that too?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers