Friday, February 12, 2010

Favorite Things Friday {5 senses}


This week's theme is all things you love that you can..

Taste
See
Smell
Hear
and
Touch

Wow...there are way to many things to choose from & made this one harder than I thought it would be! We are so incredibly blessed!




Next week...
Tell us about your favorite websites.
Maybe it's the most inspiring, the most useful, most fun...anything you want! I always love finding new websites, so share away!

Remember to add your link if you post!
{just click "you are next," give it a name & post your URL}


3 comments:

JENNY said...

I bet you can't wait to have dairy products again. I love coffee. And, I love sweet Emma!

Mary Kay said...

Hmm...I think our favorites are repeats! Ha. No surprise!! I love all your pictures! I am so proud of you for giving up diary for the sake of Emma...that is what love is all about!

annalee said...

i LOVE these. someday i'm going to get my act together and join in. in the meantime just know i thoroughly enjoy reading every one:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers