
Small Kitchen Appliances
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer

This is my all-time favorite kitchen thing! I love to bake & this great mixer makes it even more fun! I have the chrome {shown above} and love how it looks in my kitchen, but do always droll over all the fun colors. Maybe one day I will own a fabulous colored mixer!
For Christmas my brother-in-law gave me the ice cream maker attachment & I can't wait to try it out! I have a few friends that LOVE theirs, so I'm excited for some warmer weather to get it going!
Black and Decker One Touch Chopper
This is a great little chopper. It is easy to use, and easier to clean. I use it most often for chopping pecans.Black and Decker Gizmo Can Opener
I love this electronic can opener. It works so great & makes opening cans way too easy! All you have to do is put it on the can, push down on the little arm & it does the rest. You don't even have to hold on to it or the can.NEXT WEEK...
Favorite Craft Products
{not favorite crafts projects...that will be another day!}


4 comments:
I LOVE my mixer and ice cream attachment, too! How do I link my blog to yours?
I am going to have to try that can opener. Mine just bit the dust and yours sounds really easy to use. Thanks for the tip:)
Looking forward next weeks favorites!!
I absolutely adore Kitchen Aid mixers! I've always secretly dreamed that on Christmas morning a beautiful red mixer would be waiting for me under the tree. My mom and my Nana both have one and I love them. A girl can only dream... :)
Post a Comment