Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WOW!

As I had posted before, our friend Brooke took some amazing pictures of Emma & a few of us as a family a while back. We got all of them this week & are SO excited about them!
I know I've said it before, but we highly recommend her to anyone searching for a good photographer!

I don't know how we are ever going to be able to choose which one to blow up!
These are just a few of our many favorites...












6 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Adorable!!! I love them ALL!!!

Travis said...

The first picture is my favorite! I love it. Definitely worthy of blowing up in my opinion. Have fun choosing!
{and this is Laura... too lazy to sign out and sign back in as me}

Anonymous said...

oh I don't know how you are going to choose either!! but that is such a good problem to have--she is adorable!

erin f. said...

So good!

Kim W. said...

Great pictures. Your little family is precious! Hope yall are well.

JENNY said...

They are all so good!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers