More Christmas posts are coming soon. Right now I'm a little busy taking care of one sick little baby. :(
Emma started getting sick last week & by Saturday was really bad. We headed home a little early from Abilene & found out she has RSV & Bronchiolitis. Poor thing gets the worst coughing spells where she can hardly get a breath. It has been really scary at times & SO hard seeing her like this, breaks this Mommy's heart! Eating has been hard, she wants to nurse, but the milk just seems to make the already thick flem even worse & she gets so choked up on it, so we have really had to rely on Pedialyte to keep her from getting dehydrated. Thankfully she has not run a fever & hopefully we are on the downhill side of all it. Although she feels so yucky she has still been so sweet about it all.
Hopefully I'll join back into the blogging world soon!
Any prayers would be really appreciated!!


6 comments:
So so sorry. There is nothing worse than your baby being sick. I hope and pray she feels better soon.
I'll be praying for both of you!
Caleb had RSV when he was 2 1/2 months old and it was AWFUL! I cried a lot:) Thinking of you.
Feel better soon Emma!!
i'm so sorry for sweet emma and you! just said a prayer for quick recovery.
You've sure got my prayers!! In my mind, there is nothing worse than watching a sweet baby suffer. Hope Miss Emma Grace gets to feeling better very soon :)
ashley,
you all have been in my prayers. i hope that tonight brings a restful night's sleep for all. love, karen
Post a Comment