Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

Caramel Brulee Latte

YUM! I had a much needed "mommy break" last night at Target! My sweet husband is SO good about encouraging me to get out a night or two a week for a nice leisurely walk around Target or Wal-Mart. Well, last night was a Target night & I even treated myself to a drink at the in-store Starbucks! It was a COLD night & I needed an extra pick-me-up from a long day with a fussy baby. {fyi-we are doing much better today}
I was hoping they still had their fall time Pumpkin Spice lattes, which I LOVE. But when I saw this newbie on the menu, I decided to give it a try, with soy of course! {thanks to my lovely no diary diet}
Well, it did NOT disappoint! In fact, it may just in fact be a new favorite!
Try it...you'll like it!

Trumpette Socks


These are the BEST! Especially for my sweet little skinny foot baby! Emma has the LONGEST SKINNIEST baby feet I have EVER seen! They are oh-so cute & sweet, but shoes will not stay on! Therefore, these little cuties quickly became one of our favorite things. I just love them & love they we have so many colors to go with so many of her outfits. We have the two sets above & I am wanting to get these for her next.

She has so many outfits that have brown, so I think we would put them to good use...especially if her feet keep growing longer & not wider. My grandmother told me that we better start saving money for now for shoes for this girl. There are very narrow feet on both sides of our family, so we know how hard it can be to find shoes that fit.
So long college fund, let's save for shoes!
;)

Nikon D60


Oh camera, how I love thee!
David surprised me with this wonderful camera about a year ago, right after we found out we were expecting. We knew that a great camera was a must-have!
We love how user friendly it is, how quickly it takes pictures, and that the picture quality is so great! If anyone is camera shopping, this one comes highly recommended by the Snow Family!

* * *

I'm putting a MckLinky below, so add your Favorites if you post this week!


2 comments:

erin f. said...

Ellie has some of those socks too - I love them. She has really tiny feet, and I hate baby shoes, they never stay on! So we just do socks and those are the cutest ever!

JENNY said...

I need to go to Starbucks now!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers