Thursday, October 22, 2009

A day late...

Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary! Where has the time gone? I am so thankful to married to such a wonderful man. It is an amazing blessing to be able to spend every day with my best friend! David is the most amazing husband & an incredible father.
I love you more than words, babe!

Here's a look back on how we have spent October 21st over the past three years

2006
One of the best days of my life!

2007
1st Anniversary
We celebrated in Boerne

2008
2nd Anniversary
We had a quiet {i had no voice!} celebration at home

2009
3rd Anniversary
We enjoyed a very nice & yummy dinner at Reata in downtown Fort Worth.
We enjoyed reflecting on the past three years.
It's neat to see how our love & marriage has grown even deeper since we have become parents.

6 comments:

JENNY said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary, Ashley and David! Can't believe its been three years :) I pray for your marriage convenant daily and it is a complete honor!

Wendi said...

Glad y'all had fun! Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

You are just too cute! I love how you have taken a picture of the two of you every anniversary. I need to get on the ball!

I had a great visit with you yesterday!! Love ya!

David Snow said...

I get bigger in every picture.

Kim W. said...

Happy Anniversary to yall! Hope yall are doing great! And by the way, I love that you document each anniversary with a picture. Such a good idea! We need to not be so lazy and do that, too!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers