Friday, July 17, 2009

It's that time again...

Favorite Things Friday!

1.

Chuy's

A Chuy's just opened up not to far from our house! I was so excited to go pay it a visit for the first time & it did not disappoint! YUM! I love Love LOVE Mexican Food. In fact we have joked that Emma might come out speaking Spanish!

2.
Beyond the Zone hair care products

I love their stuff! I think it is very comparable to the Bed Head stuff, yet so much cheaper. You can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. Of what I have tried, my favorites are the Noodle Head Curl Cream {the BEST stuff for curly hair}, The Scruncher {another great for those curls}, and the Power Lift Volumizing Booster. Try it...you just might like it! :)

3.
Kid's Village

For all you Abilene people, {or those who make lots of trips, like me!} this is the place to go! They have the cutest baby stuff, and lots of fun things that I haven't seen anywhere else! This is where I found Emma's bedding & several other adorable things for the little dear! :)
Every time I make a trip to A-Town this is a must-stop-shop!

5 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

I love, love noodle head...

JENNY said...

I love noodle head and I LOVE LOVE Chuys!! We have gone there so much lately...haha. Maybe Jude will come out speaking Spanish, too. I have never been to Kid's Village, but I'm sure I would love it. It sounds so cute.

Lauren said...

Um, Mrs. Snow, I just need you to know that I believe with all my heart that you are beyond precious!! I LOVE your favorites list this week. I haven't ever tried the hair care products, but I just might have to make a trip to Sally's this weekend. Kid's Village is absolutely my FAVORITE baby accessory store in our fair city. Miss Emma Grace is going to be a little "Ashley Jr." and she is going to come out of you a little fashionista! I just claim that over her right now! God's taking orders about her personality you know :) Don't worry, I'm getting mine in! :) Love you sweet Ashley more than you know! Blessings/

Michelle said...

never done one or two, but i love three! i can't wait to find out what this baby is and go crazy in kids village!

annalee said...

what perfect timing for a chuy's to open near you! and may i say from LOTS of experience, it is a fabulous place to take a baby. it's so festive and noisy to start with, that akm's screeches never seemed to bother anyone besides us:)
i can't wait to get back to kids' village again soon.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers