Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bedding

Yesterday was a very exciting day!
A few weeks back I had found bedding in Abilene that I LOVED! So cute & different from anything else I had seen. But...it was a little pricy. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it unless it was on sale.

Well, yesterday during the middle of giving a spelling test {ha!} I got a very exciting text message from my mom. She had run into Kids Village & they had just put it on 40% off! I couldn't believe it, because it is a fairly new design.
I called as quickly as I could {yes, we did finish the test, even though I wanted to ditch that & focus on the bedding!} & ordered it!!
I am a little jealous because it is sitting at my mom & dad's right now & I just want to see it!!!

It is so cute & I can't wait to get the nursery set up for Emma now! {not that I wasn't excited about it before!!}

So mom...thanks for being super Honey yesterday!! You should win a grandma of the year prize!!

I got the bedding & the mobile. I am planning on doing my own version of wall art & other accessories.



What do you think??

13 comments:

Cassie said...

SO SO cute!! I love it and can't wait to see what you do with Emma's room.

Mary Kay said...

Okay, I think the bedding should have been called Ashley instead of Delilah because it is SO YOU!!!! I can't wait to help you sew the other pieces, paint and get ready for our LITTLE GIRL!!! Give Emma a belly rub from Honey!

Jennifer said...

Emma's room is going to be adorable! Can't wait to see the cuteness you come up with!

Lauren said...

First of all, I ADORE Kids Village!! Mom and I went in there to buy Kate Stover a gift and they had SUCH adorable things :) Secondly, I think your bedding is absolutely adorable. So Ashley. Your realy getting into the fun stuff for Miss Emma. Please keep us updated on all baby related topics.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I SAW that bedding there!! We bought our furniture there.. Oddly enough, it was cheaper than any place in Dallas. :) Congrats on the little girl!!

Sarah said...

So, so so cute and So SO SOOOO you! I love it!

annalee said...

seriously, too cute! what BEAUTIFUL baby bedding. keep updating us on the "ashley touches" to the nursery along the way!

karen said...

emma grace is going to love her room! i can just see those sweet lips oohing and aahing at how pretty her mommy (and honey!) have made her room. keep the pictures coming, it's fun to see all your creative touches!
love, karen

Kat said...

I was in Kids Village a few weeks ago and was just wishing I was pregnant so I could justify buying this bedding. It's exactly what I would want too. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Chelsie Sargent said...

VERY CUTE!!!

Darla said...

All I can say is... LOVE IT!

Jessica said...

I really love Emma's new bedding... I especially like that it has yellow in it- ha! No, really, I so love it. It is so adorable, and very vintage looking. Great find!

Kathi P said...

i lOVE IT! i would expect nothing less from you, considering the fact that your house looks like an interior design magazine!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers