Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas

We have had a great holiday & hope all of you did too!
It has been so nice having time off together. One of the huge perks {and blessings} of David's new job is that he gets two weeks off at Christmas. We realized that we have never had this much time off together...and really like it!
We spent most of last week with David's family. I didn't seem to get very many good pictures.I will just leave you with this one of us on Christmas morning in our pj's.


We were very spoiled by our families with lots of fun new things and are excited about each & every one of them! I have enjoyed having time to play with some of my new treats this week.
Here is my very exciting gift from my precious husband!

Happy sewing to me! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers