This past Monday was my birthday. My sweet husband, family, friends & class SPOILED me this year! Here are just a few of the highlights...
Last weekend David sent me to have a "spa day." It was fabulous! I got a massage, facial & pedicure & loved every second of it!
On Monday, my sweet room mothers had the kids "secretly" pitch in a few dollars each & got me flowers and two gift cards! And they were really good all day...the best gift of all!
I got some really fabulous new holiday decorations from my parents and a gift card that bought the table below!
My in-laws surprised me with a gift certificate to buy some new dishes at Rosanna. I think I am going to get these!
David & I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory & only narrowly escaped them singing to me! :)
I got lots of phone calls, emails, messages & cards from people I love & it made the day perfect.
Through the day, it made me think about how incredibly blessed I am to have such amazing people surrounding me each day. I am constantly reminded of how much I am loved and how richly blessed I am.
Thank you all for making my birthday, and every day special!
Last weekend David sent me to have a "spa day." It was fabulous! I got a massage, facial & pedicure & loved every second of it!
On Monday, my sweet room mothers had the kids "secretly" pitch in a few dollars each & got me flowers and two gift cards! And they were really good all day...the best gift of all!
I got some really fabulous new holiday decorations from my parents and a gift card that bought the table below!
My in-laws surprised me with a gift certificate to buy some new dishes at Rosanna. I think I am going to get these!
David & I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory & only narrowly escaped them singing to me! :)
I got lots of phone calls, emails, messages & cards from people I love & it made the day perfect.
Through the day, it made me think about how incredibly blessed I am to have such amazing people surrounding me each day. I am constantly reminded of how much I am loved and how richly blessed I am.
Thank you all for making my birthday, and every day special!
I got this table from World Market & the roses from my kids @ school


6 comments:
What beautiful flowers and I love the table! I am glad you had a good day! Love you so much. Mom
Happy late Birthday...and I LOVE your dishes choice! Those are SO so cute!
Glad you had such a great birthday! You deserve it!
happy birthday sweet girl!
and those are my christmas dishes (the dinner plates) and i LOVE them! they are even cuter in person, great choice:)
you sure do have a sweet hubby!
What a great birthday! Birthdays should always be this special.
Post a Comment