Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged to do the 6 random things about me thing...so here goes! :) Sometimes I'm not good at being random! I had to ask David to help me. Ha!

1. ALL of my joints pop. Some of them pop every time I bend or move them, others just occasionally. David used to call me bubble wrap because of this little trait. :) That is kind of what I sound like when I get out of bed in the morning.

2. My dream job would be to be some kind of designer. I wouldn't want to design clothes, but cards, stationary, gift wrap, office supplies, home decor...something on those lines. I would love to have a job that made me be creative every day. Maybe one day!

3. I like to paint canvas'. I have done some fun ones for our house & for gifts.

4. I have a bone in my foot that has a large knot that sticks out on the side. It's from when I broke it while I was in college.

5. I love me some Taco Bueno. :)

6. I collect different things for different seasons. I have a huge pumpkin collection for the fall (which i can't wait to get out! i think it's close enough, don't you?), trees & snowflakes for Christmas & winter, etc, etc. I am kinda picky about the ones I buy though, they have to be just perfect! :)



I tag...Jenny, Chelsie, Kathrine, Shiloh & Lauren! (If you already did it, I won't make you do it again!)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I think you would be an awesome stationery designer! I know I would buy your stationery. I LOVE your style :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

I did it:)!

JENNY said...

I used to love hearing your joints pop. haha! I am updating my blog right now!

Shiloh said...

I just did it!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers