Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summers end...

Well, I guess my summer officially ended last week when I went back for teacher in service. But I am still trying to hold on to every second!
This summer was WONDERFUL! I enjoyed so much time at home being able to work on the house & do some projects I just hadn't had time for during the school year. There are still some things I didn't get to, maybe one day!

Here are a few pictures of some things I did over the summer.

I spend a lot of time working on our "big room." It was the original two car garage, but at some point it was closed in. This is the one room in the house we hadn't done anything with since we moved it. {Thanks mom for your decorating & sewing help & the wonderful additions!}
Here are some before, during & after pictures.


Here are my new fork & spoon & early b-day present!! I have been eying the ones in Pottery Barn for a long time, before finding these at Pier 1. I love them! :)
I did lots of other things, but not pictures to show! :)
It was a great summer & made me so excited to get to be a stay at home mom someday, Lord willing!

2 comments:

JENNY said...

WOW!! I love what you did to the big room. It looks awesome!! I cannot wait to see your house in November!!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

I love your tree painting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers