I am incredibly thankful for so many wonderful friendships.
My friends Jenny, Chelsie & I have such a neat & special bond. Jenny & I have been close friends since our freshman year of college & were roommates sophomore, junior & senior year of college. We have been though so much together & I have so many memories with her in it. Chelsie & I got close the summer after our sophomore year of college when we worked at ACU Leadership Camps together. Then we both worked in the camp office during the school year & had some very fun times working together.
It has been so neat to share so many things together.

The three of us became extremely close during a summer of working camps together. We made a promise to keep our friendship strong. And although we did many other things together we wanted to have a special time each week. For two years the three of us would meet every Thursday morning at 6:00 for breakfast & coffee. That was a time I would look forward too each week. We were able to share our lives, dreams, & prayers each week.

{ girls: i remember when i saw this picture that this was the last time we got to spend time together, beside my engagement day. i think it was sing song after we all graduated. }

This past weekend my mom & I made a road trip to Houston for the weekend. On Thursday we spent time with some longtime precious family friends. It was so nice to see them & get to catch up. I left mom there to spend the rest of the weekend with the Sellers, and I went to south Houston to meet up with Jenny & Chelsie. We had such a fantastic weekend.
Here are some highlights:
The three of us became extremely close during a summer of working camps together. We made a promise to keep our friendship strong. And although we did many other things together we wanted to have a special time each week. For two years the three of us would meet every Thursday morning at 6:00 for breakfast & coffee. That was a time I would look forward too each week. We were able to share our lives, dreams, & prayers each week.

{ girls: i remember when i saw this picture that this was the last time we got to spend time together, beside my engagement day. i think it was sing song after we all graduated. }

This past weekend my mom & I made a road trip to Houston for the weekend. On Thursday we spent time with some longtime precious family friends. It was so nice to see them & get to catch up. I left mom there to spend the rest of the weekend with the Sellers, and I went to south Houston to meet up with Jenny & Chelsie. We had such a fantastic weekend.
Here are some highlights:
Friday shopping, lunch & laying out with Jenny.
Getting to visit their church & see them all in action working with the youth group.
It was such a fun weekend & I loved every moment of it. Thanks to the Sellers, Smith's, Thompson's & Sargent's for the wonderful weekend.
Jenny and Chelsie have more pictures on their blogs!
Jenny and Chelsie have more pictures on their blogs!
When mom & I returned home last night, I walked into a HUGE surprise....
more on that soon! :)
more on that soon! :)



3 comments:
Post pics of the HUGE surprise soon! Love ya!
Can't wait to hear about the big surprise!!!!
I forgot we spent time together during sing song after we graduated.
love you!!
What a fun road trip it was! I loved every second (well maybe not the part when we were almost blown off the road by the storm on the way home!) but other than that it was so wonderful to have the girl time with you!!! I know what the HUGE surprise was...but will still be excited to see pxs when you post them! :)
Love you- Mom
Post a Comment