Monday, July 14, 2008

In summer, the song sings itself. – William Carlos Williams

We had such a great summer weekend. I love summertime. I guess being a teacher it always feels so laid back and "chill" to me!

Zach, Meg & the boys to to make a quick trip to dfw this weekend. We always have a great time together & those little boys are growing & changing so quickly, I can never get enough of them!
They came on Friday evening & we cooked out {thanks to Meg for already having planned their dinner for that night}.
Saturday morning we got up & went to the Dallas Aquarium. If you have never been, I would highly recommend it! It was a first time for all of us & we had a BLAST!

All loaded up & ready to go see what this aquarium thing was all about.

Sweet little Will cheesin' it up for the camera! SO CUTE!

A cute family of FIVE!

David & I at the Aquarium. It feels like you are in a rain forest.
{or what I imagine a rain forest to feel like, at least}

Don't fall in Clay!

Owen being a sweet big brother to Will on our bed Saturday morning. I love watching my precious nephews interact-they are so sweet with each other.

They left on Saturday afternoon & David & I got ready for our friends Jill & Ian's wedding. I teach with Jill & we really enjoy hanging out with her & her now husband!
Their wedding was beautiful followed by a really fun & pretty reception. We are really happy for them & enjoyed getting to celebrate their marriage!! David took a picture of Jill & I with his phone, but I don't think it turned out so great.

1 comment:

JENNY said...

How cute! I love the boys matching outfits. And, I love your bedding. It's beautiful. I need you to come re-decorate my apartment.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers