We had a wonderful day with lots of fun celebrating. David was out of town most of the week, so it was so nice to have so good alone time with him. That was really the only gift I needed! :) This morning David was so sweet to get up early & go wash my car for me & get my inspection done. My parents had sent birthday gifts for me to open today & I got some really fun things from them!! Then we went & got our favorite bagel at Panera in Ft. Worth before going over to visit the Trice's for a little bit. My sweet friend Emily was in town, so it was a nice treat to see her. This evening David was a saint and walked all through IKEA and the whole mall with me, before we went to The Cheesecake Factory for a yummy dinner. It was a wonderful day! Now we are sitting on the couch watching our Aggies play...a great way to end the day, right?
I have a few pictures from the day as well as some other things I will try to post SOON! Thanks for all the sweet b-day wishes! :)


5 comments:
happy birthday! i'm so glad you had a great one! and may i say you are going to look beautiful in your awesome gift. good work david!
I can't wait to see pictures! Way to go David! Sounds like it was a very special day! I am very excited about this weekend! Mom
what a sweet hubby you have! even better than the earrings....he washed and inspected your car!!!! love it!
Sounds like a great birthday to me! I'm particularly amazed that he walked through the whole mall with you...that's a feat in itself, haha!
So fun! Don't you just LOVE your birthday?! I do ... and I think I will forever ... regardless of how "old" I get :) I'm so glad you had a great one.
Post a Comment